Learn with Real English Conversations
Our English Conversations show you how people speak and which words native speakers use in REAL English communication.
Bike Riding Adventures
Speak with Better Fluency and Feel Confident Using Your English
Learning with a teacher is one of the fastest ways to build confidence and develop the skills you need for real english communication
Our expert teachers will find out what you need to improve, then create a personalized learning plan for your needs and goals.
Real English Conversations it is not only about the podcast conversation lessons and the transcripts… but it’s about the larger platform, about being part of a cool community of people, the members where you learn and practice English in a lot of different ways.
And because I know I’m not alone in my English learning journey that keeps my motivation high. As a result, my English has been taken to a higher level. Now, I definitely feel more confident.
Hello. I’m from Russia. I have improved my speaking fluency and I have improved my vocaublary ’cause now I use a lot more phrasal verbs and the words people use every day… Not the phrases from the books!
Real English Conversations
With Personalized One-to-One Lessons, you can finally feel comfortable in English conversations.
Our highly experienced teachers have worked with HUNDREDS of students just like you to quickly build confidence, improve speaking fluency, develop excellent listening skills, and help students to use real English naturally to express their ideas clearly and to be easily understood.
Choose Your Teacher
Find the perfect teacher for you that is experienced in the areas you want to improve!
Have a Plan For Success
Your teacher will identify the areas you need to improve and create a step-by-step plan specifically for YOU.
Each lesson is adapted to YOUR needs and goals to quickly overcome challenges and develop the skills you need most.
Get to the next level with the Fluency Fast-Track Lessons!
Becoming a confident English speaker starts with learning from real English conversations – not from textbooks and grammar rules.
Let us show you how!
Nisey – Living in USA
Hello, I’m from Mexico. What I do like most about Real English Conversations is their speaking exercises because they help me to improve my English and pronunciation. And also, the most important thing, they help me to think in English!
About Real English Conversations
Amy and Curtis understand what it is like to be an adult language learner AND what it feels like to move to another country that speaks another language with a new culture.
In 2016, we sold our house and everything we owned to follow our dreams to move to Mexico and live permanently. This allowed us to focus on teaching English full-time and to further develop the online courses on this website.
After going through the process of learning a language ourselves, combined with the experience of teaching thousands of students around the world, we have the skills and methodology to help students succeed and reach their goals!
From Kelowna, BC, Canada
- TEFL Certified Teacher
- Sucessfully learned a second language as an adult
- Has immigrated to and lives another country
- Taught more than 4500 private lessons to students from 50+ countries
- Work History: 6 years English Teaching experience, entrepreneur for 3 businesses (local delivery service, software company, and Real English Conversations), medical office manager, baker & cook.
- Interests: traveling, language learning, cooking, snowboarding, camping, hanging out at the beach and with my kitty cats
from Edmonton, AB, Canada
- TEFL Certified Teacher
- Upper-intermediate Spanish speaker working toward fluency
- Has immigrated to and lives in another country
- 4000 private lessons taught to students from 60+ countries
- Work History: 5 years English Teaching experience, entrepreneur for 3 businesses (mobile DJ company, local delivery service, and Real English Conversations), sales & customer service, and radio broadcasting.
- Interests: music and DJing, traveling & culture, language learning, eating tasty food, camping, finding new beaches.
More REC Student Experiences
Thanks to their everyday English conversations, I feel more confident when I need to talk, I have a better flow while speaking and that is so important because my profession demands a good level of English, I’m a professional pilot, thanks so much to Amy and Curtis for taking your time to help people to learn, you are awesome people. Keep up the good work and thanks for everything!
I’m thinking about moving to USA in order to improve my level and discover a new culture, new places and also live new experiences. Congratulations and thank you very much for everything you’ve done for all of your listeners to understand more from each of your English conversations!