Schedule a Private Lesson with Our Teachers
We use a platform called italki.com to schedule and manage our private lessons because they have the ability to automatically calculate time zones, cancel or change lessons times and our availability is current.
To check out our prices, lessons types and student reviews, view the links below:
What to expect from our lessons:
- One-to-one practice with a native speaker (Amy or Curtis)
- Have a fun conversation or work on something specific, it’s your choice!
- We can help you improve your listening, speaking fluency, pronunciation and vocabulary
- Ask us questions
- Receive corrections (only if you want to be corrected, of course)
- Get some homework to complete before your next lesson for maximum improvement
Do you still have a few questions about the private lessons?
Please enter you name and email address below with a short message introducing yourself. We will send you more information about our prices and instructions to schedule a lesson 🙂