Listen, Think, and Speak
This activity will help you to use the new vocabulary that you learned and also, you will to practice responding to questions.
1. Play the audio and listen to the question.
2. Pause the audio to think about your answer, then say your answer.
3. Listen to our answer, then try to repeat the answer using the same words we use.
Speaking & Listening Questions:
Q: Do they like camping?
- Yes, they like camping.
Q: How many nights do they spend camping?
- They usually spend one or two nights camping.
- They usually spend a night or two camping.
Q: Where do people like to camp?
- People like to camp near an attraction.
- People like to camp in the mountains or near a lake.
Q: What should you bring camping?
- You should bring what you need to be comfortable.
- It’s important to bring the things to make you feel comfortable.
Q: Do backpackers bring a lot of things when they go camping?
- No, backpackers only bring what they need.
Q: How many things can a backpacker bring?
- Backpackers can only bring what they can fit in their backpack or what they can carry.
- They can only bring what fits in their backpack or what they can carry.
Q: What does a backpacker bring to protect them from the rain?
- A backpacker needs a tent and a tarp to protect them from the rain.
- They need a tent and a tarp.
Q: Do they need to bring food and clothes?
- Yes, they need to bring food and clothes.
Q: What do they bring to cook their food?
- They might bring a small camp stove or cook their food over the campfire.
- They can bring a small camp stove or cook using the fire.
Q: Do luxury campers use RV’s to camp?
- Yes, many luxury campers use RV’s to camp.
Q: What does RV mean?
- RV means recreational vehicle.
Q: Is it comfortable to camp in an RV?
- Yes, it is very comfortable to camp in an RV.
- Yes, RV camping is comfortable.
Q: What makes it comfortable?
- It has a bed, a shower, a bathroom and a kitchen.