Using Words You ‘Know’ When You Speak!
When you hear or read a word, you understand it perfectly. But… When you speak, you feel like it is impossible to use that vocabulary!
In this Recorded Training Video, I’ll show you a technique to identify words that you understand but you never use AND how to start activating those words in your vocabulary. This is a technique that should add to every study session.
Watch More Training Sessions Like This!
To see all the available topics and watch another training video, click here
You can get instant access to 14 recordings with high quality training to help you quickly overcome common obstacles that language learners have and real advice to overcome the challenges available in any of our memberships. Upgrade Your Membership Now.
- How to Translate Less and Start Thinking in English
- Understanding Difficult Accents
- How to Sound More like a Native Speaker
- Keeping Your Motivation High
- Using Words You Understand but NEVER use while Speaking
- How to Have a Flowing Conversation (that feels comfortable and easy with this trick)
- Reducing Your Accent, Having Better Tone and Rhythm
- & many more awesome topics like this!