Introduction REC Mini-Course
Watch this short video to learn the types of activities and lessons are included in this course.
- Learn the most common vocabulary native speakers use
- Start improving your listening skills to understand more
- Discover different ways to practice speaking to rapidly increase your confidence and fluency
We recommend completing the lessons in the order that they appear in this mini-course. The reason is to first build your vocabulary about a certain topic, then we help improve your listening. Lastly, there are speaking practice activities to use the new words you have learned from the first activities.
Already a Member? Login Here
Register Your Free Account to Unlock This Course!
Our courses have some cool features that we want you to be able to use and enjoy. By registering your Free Member account you will be able to:
- Mark each lesson as ‘complete’ when you have finished studying it
- You can take notes inside each lesson
- Receive lesson reminders to help you finish the course
- Watch videos or read about the lessons!