Improve Your Description
To improve your answers and work towards sounding more descriptive like a native speaker, watch this video.
- Take notes of phrases and words that you want to use or you don’t know
- Use the transcription from this video to practice explaining it similar to us
- Practice answering the questions again.
Exercises are below the video.
Questions to Answer:
- What is the first problem in the elevator?
- What was he doing with his calculator?
- Why did he decide to get off the elevator?
- What was he thinking when seen the second elevator?
- What was the problem in the second elevator?
- What happened in this clip? Try to describe everything that you can about each scene of the clip. (You can pause the video after watching each part to help you remember if needed).