Questions to Answer:
- What is the first problem in the elevator?
- What was he doing with his calculator?
- Why did he decide to get off the elevator?
- What was he thinking when seen the second elevator?
- What was the problem in the second elevator?
- What happened in this clip? Try to describe everything that you can about each scene of the clip. (You can pause the video after watching each part to help you remember if needed).
Related Vocabulary to Try and Use
- Floor: In an elevator or a tall building, you refer to the level as the ‘floor’
- Which floor are you going to? The second floor please.
- Weight Limit: The maximum weight that is allowed in an elevator
- The weight limit of the elevator is 2000 pounds
- Overweight: A person that weighs more than the average, healthy person.
- The first elevator was full of overweight people.
- Crowded: Lots of people with very little space.
- The elevator was very crowded with large, overweight people.
- Creak: A high-pitched sound when something is moved or when pressure or weight is applied.
- The elevator made a horrible creaking sound when it had a lot of weight in it.
- Mucous: A type of slimy liquid that is produced by the body.
- Someone coughed and sprayed mucous on the back of the main characters head.