In this audio lesson, you will learn the phrasal verb ‘Rub In‘ means to massage something until it absorbs. Listen to this audio lesson and then practice using it.
Examples Using this Phrasal Verb:
- I have to rub in all of the sunblock so that I don’t have any tan lines.
- Rub the spices into the meat so that it has a nice flavor when it’s finished cooking.
Practice using this phrasal verb by answering some questions:
- What type of lotion or cream do you need to rub in?
- Have you ever rubbed in anything? What was it?
Get More Phrasal Verb Lessons
Real English Conversations teaches more than just phrasal verb lessons. We teach students how to become confident, fluent speakers that understand native speakers. Come to our website to learn more about the Premium Membership which gives you access to:
- 260+ Lessons from the Phrasal Verb Course including Phrasal Verb Stories
- Real conversation lessons with audio downloads and transcripts
- Speaking activities designed to improve vocabulary and fluency
- Join member-only events to practice having a conversation with a native speaker
Real English Conversations is more than just a website with podcasts! We help intermediate to advanced English learners to understand HOW to learn a language more efficiently, lessons and resources to practice speaking, and authentic audio lessons to improve their listening skills. If you are tired of feeling like you will never reach fluency… Maybe it’s time to try something different.
Amy Whitney is the online course creator and she has built these lessons based on the methodology she used to successful speak a foreign language fluently as an adult after 14 YEARS of stuggling to get past the beginner level. Her techniques and advice are practical and effective. Check us out: https://realenglishconversations.com.