Learn how to improve your listening much faster with this lesson: https://realenglishconversations.com/listening/
Now you can get some great IELTS exam tips while you listen to part 1 of this special interview with ex-IELTS examiner Jessica Beck where she explains how much time you need to prepare for this test, depending on your level, and the amount of studying or practice you need to be doing daily to get a 7+ band score on the IELTS exam!
Does it feel like your English is improving very slowly?
Or do you feel that you are not making much progress at all?
Navigating this stage of English is complicated! With so many resources, lessons, and advice, it can feel overwhelming to know what to focus on and where to start.
At Real English Conversations, we specialize in helping students just like you to focus on the right things, identify which activities will help you to quickly develop your skills, and give you direct access to a teacher who can help you to practice, answer your questions, and give you the corrections you need.
It’s time to get on the Fast Track to Fluency! Meet our teachers and book a trial lesson to get started: https://realenglishconversations.com/memberships/member-plans/fluency-programs/#trial
Our expert teachers will create a personalized lesson plan and work with you in one-to-one lessons to quickly develop skills you need to improve the most.
Learn more about our Fluency Program here: https://realenglishconversations.com/fluency-programs/
- (Podcast Audio Only) Part 2 of this interview here: IELTS Exam Tips Part 2
3 Keys IELTS Courses with Jessica Beck
Jessica has over 20 years of teaching experience, but additionally, during her time living in Taiwan, she had the opportunity to work as an IELTS examiner. The insider information and specific training that she is able to provide to help you get the 7+ score on your IELTS exam is invaluable.
Although Real English Conversations is an excellent resource for helping you to develop and practice your general English skills, we recommend specific training if you are planning to take the IELTS exams. With 100% confidence, we are recommending the 3 Keys IELTS Course to you. We also managed to get you a $50 discount for both of their courses!
- 3 Keys IELTS Course with Personal Coaching
- Save $50 by using this link: http://bit.ly/3K-IELTS-Coach
- 3 Keys IELTS Basic Course
- Save $50 with this link: http://bit.ly/IELTS-Basic-Plan
Mentioned Links and Resources
- Try the REC New Courses! https://realenglishconversations.com/courses/membership-options/
- Brave Beginner > Inspired Intermediate > Confident Communicator
- REC Member Cafe (online meet-ups)
- Personalized Course
- Online One-To-One Lessons (with a REC teacher!)
- Member-Only Groups
- Interview with Amy on IELTS Energy: Speaking Fluency Advice & Activities
- Check your IELTS Score