Schedule Your Private Lesson
- Speaking Fluency
- Listening Skill Development
- Efficient Learning Strategies
- Confident Communication
Frequently Asked Questions
HOW DO I CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE MY LESSON?
Please note, there is a 24 hour cancellation policy. If your lesson is more than 24 hours away, there are 2 ways to cancel or reschedule your lessons:
1. Find one of the confirmation or reminder emails related to the lesson. You will see a link to reschedule or cancel the lesson in that email
2. If you added the lesson to your calendar after booking (as we recommended), you will be able to open the lesson and find a link to cancel or reschedule within the calendar event.
WHY CAN'T I CANCEL MY LESSON?
Lessons can be cancelled up to 24 hours in advance. After that, the lesson time cannot be changed or cancelled.
If you cannot attend the lesson, please send a message or email to your teacher to inform them.
Cancellation Policy: All lessons have a 24-hour cancellation policy for all scheduled lessons and the lesson will be considered as complete whether you are able to attend or not because the teacher’s time has been reserved exclusively for you and they will be unable to fill the time with another student. Please send a message to the teacher as a courtesy so they are not waiting for you to attend. Only one ’emergency cancellation’ is available for each 20 lessons scheduled which should only to be used in the most serious situations (i.e. hospitalization, family emergency, etc.).
HOW DO I SCHEDULE MY LESSONS?
- Click on the Book Lessons Button
- Choose your teacher and select the lesson type
- Pick a date/time from their calendar
- Enter your email address (be sure to use the same email you used to purchase your lesson package)
- You need to use the ‘Coupon Code’ button to redeem lessons from your package. Enter your email address here and click the ‘apply’ button
- Click ‘Confirm’ to schedule your lesson.
If something isn’t working correctly, please send an email to [email protected] or contact Teacher Curtis.
My Lesson Package (email) isn't working!
It’s important to understand that the email you used when purchasing your lesson package is the email address connected to your ‘lesson package’.
To redeem lessons from your package, you will use the ‘coupon code’ button. Enter your email address there and click ‘apply’.
You should see a note with the remaining lessons in your package and the expiry date. After that, click confirm appointment to schedule your lesson.