English Teaching Experience:
Since 2018, Lisa has been teaching English and has taught thousands of English lessons online to students all over the world.
- TEFL Certified (Teacher of English as a Foreign Language)
- Taught in a program for New Immigrants to Canada
- Certified Yoga & Meditation Instructor
Other Experience (Work & Interests):
- Vacation Rental Property Manager: Coordinated guest bookings, cleaning staff and maintenance, provided respectful communication with all guests.
- Financial Industry: Spent over 20 years working with companies managing investments, stocks, and trading, monitoring compliance, analyzing data and much more.
- Kids Help Foundation: Worked as a fundraising assistant to coordinate various successful events.
Lisa’s interests include travelling, meditation, yoga, helping and teaching others. She also enjoys scuba diving, bicycling, reading, writing, swimming, meeting new people and learning about different cultures.
Currently Lisa is living abroad in the Phillipines. She is passionate about travelling and has travelled through Europe, Egypt, Israel, Philippines, Singapore, Argentina, Brazil, various Caribbean countries, and to the United States.