This is one of the most interesting Real English Conversations about the world-famous Niagara Falls. We discuss how they were created, why people are attracted to it, and how it changes its appearance dramatically during the winter months. We also share with you some history of this amazing landmark.
Learn How to Speak Confidently and Fluently with Us
Real English Conversations is a website for students that want to start USING their English skills! We offer a mix of real conversations you can join to practice speaking and excellent online lessons that can be studied anytime.
Join us as FREE a member:
- Live speaking practice sessions with a teacher and in a small group with other members.
- Full conversation lessons (like this audio lesson) which also includes speaking practice activities, listening comprehension questions, a full transcription and the MP3 downloads.
- The Listening Training Video Series to rapidly improve your listening skills
- Access to the Speaking Course, the Phrasal Verb Course and much more!
Come to our website or click this link to get started!
Niagara Falls English Podcast
Join our email list to get updates when we publish new podcasts or lessons
Other English Podcast Conversation Lessons:
- Applying For Jobs
- Learning Languages Part 2
- Listen To The Conversation about Niagara Falls on YouTube