Listen to the audio lesson, complete our exercise below for an idea of how to use it in context.
Phrasal Verb Lesson: Give In
Decide which sentence uses the phrasal verb ‘Give In’ in the correct way? Leave a comment on our website in the comment section below with your answer.
- You must give in gifts at Christmas time.
- He gave in to buying a new television after the salesman gave him a good price.
- The pants were to small so she gave them in for a refund.
Get More Phrasal Verb Lessons
Real English Conversations teaches more than just phrasal verb lessons. We teach students how to become confident, fluent speakers that understand native speakers.
Come to our website to learn more about the 7-Day Trial of the Fluency Power Pack membership which gives you access to:
- Full lessons from the Phrasal Verb Course including Phrasal Verb Stories
- Real conversation lessons with audio downloads and transcripts
- Speaking activities designed to improve vocabulary and fluency
- Join conversation practice sessions with a native speaker.
Learn more about the joining us FREE for 7 days here.
Hear some other lessons from our podcast. Examples and audio to help you understand each one.