In this lesson, we are going to continue talking about the phrasal verb take down. Hear us use ‘take down’ in a few different ways that are natural and unscripted.
Hear how native speakers use this in real life to build your confidence of hearing it in different situations.
Listen to the audio here:
Phrasal Verb Lesson: Take Down – A separable phrasal verb
Alternative meaning for take down in this lesson is to write down
- I am going to take down your name and your number
- The receptionist takes down the name and number
- The receptionist takes the name and number down
- I am going to take down all the information I need to learn how to put a table together
- After I watched the video I took all the notes down I needed in order to put the table together
Want to see more examples of this phrasal verb??
- Watch the video lesson version of the phrasal verb ‘take down’ here.
Get FREE Access to our Fluency Power Pack Membership
Join us FREE for 7 days to get access to full lessons from the Phrasal Verb Course, printable lessons and the Phrasal Verb Stories related to these podcast lessons.
Of course, we know you want to improve all aspects of your English to reach fluency which is why our membership includes lessons that show you how to improve your listening skills and give you activities to help you improve your speaking skills too.
During your free trial, you will also be able to join the conversation practice sessions to participate in a video call with a native speaker and other members from our website.
Take the first step to reach your fluency goals by joining our 7-Day Free Trial here